Your provider of Proficiency Testing Schemes …
Accredited by the French Accreditation body COFRAC for the provision of Proficiency Testing Schemes
A.G.L.A.E. (Association Générale des Laboratoires d'Analyse de l'Environnement) was created in 1993.
More than 500 members (national and international) trust A.G.L.A.E.
Our objective : enable laboratories to check, improve and maintain permanently an optimal level of quality for their analyses of the environment.
A.G.L.A.E., a guarantee of
quality, recognition and satisfaction.
Enjoy your visit!
AGLAE provides training sessions to estimate your uncertainty of measurement in microbiology: from 19 to 21 June 2013.
What do the reference documents ISO 29201 and FD T 90 465 say?
How to apply the French document?
For any question: email@example.com
In 2013, AGLAE provides two proficiency tests in the frame of the PT-WFD network: perfluorinated compounds and chloroanilines in natural waters
These tests will be at the european scale through European partners.
AGLAE also acts as a cooperating partners for the following tests:
- “Alkylphenols in surface water”
- “PAH in surface water”
- “PAH, pesticides and PCB in river sediment”
Read more about the PT-WFD proficiency tests or on
Contact us for more information.
In 2013, measure new parameters in clean waters:
- dissolved oxygen (programme 1E)
- perchlorates (programme 1F)
- dry residue (programme 1G)
- Bi, Gd and W (programme 3A)
And in natural waters :
- bisphenol A (programme 58)
- perfluorinated compounds PFOS and PFOA (programme 59)
Find the list of novelties in the 2013 catalogue.
To meet the requirements of a recent French order:
- for the volatile organohalogens and benzene derivatives in clean and waste waters (programmes 4C and 4E), participate in a second test at lower concentration levels at half price;
- for the chemical analyses in clean and waste waters (programmes 1A and 2), participate in a third test at lower concentration levels;
- the number of tests ‘Other priority substances’ doubles without doubling the prices.
Find in your member login the compliance of our tests with environment and health approvals.
And still, enter your uncertainty of measurement and get the calculation of a zeta-score for all the parameters of chemical proficiency tests.
Whith this additional service, you check your uncertainty of measurement calculated in the frame of ISO 17025 and besides you compare your uncertainties with other laboratories.
For more information, please contact us
In the medical field, new programmes:
- « Cytobacteriology of urines» (programme 80)
- Quantification of bacterial endotoxines in medical type waters (programme 82)
- Microbiology in medical type waters (programme 83) :
o waters similar to hemodialysis waters (programme 83A)
o waters similar to endoscope waters (programme 83B)
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org